Over 1 hour of video tutorials, divided into short bite-sized sections
Stop and start the video content as you choose.
Select specific areas of the content to focus on.
This Course will take you through all aspects of the DabbledooMusic full curriculum content for Primary schools.
The content is designed to take take all staff members through the course content with exercises and and activities to take part in along the way.
The content includes:
- Navigating the weekly lesson plans
- Planning content for each year
- The 3 main curriculum strands Composition, Performance and Listening
- Using instruments in the classroom for group performance.
- Song singing
- Getting the best out of the resources at DabbledooMusic.com
Shane Mc Kenna is a musician and music teacher from Monaghan, currently based in Dublin. He studied Music Education and Music Technology in Trinity College Dublin where he became a leading researcher and developer in the area of new musical notation and collaborative music. He has guest lectured in Ireland and abroad based on his work developing new systems of teaching and learning about music, inside and outside the classroom.
Shane hosts CPD courses across Ireland each a year and leads the development of the DabbledooMusic curriculum content.