Schools: Curriculum Introduction
Find out more about our full music curriculum for schools in 2017
- Introductory online seminars for teachers.
- Online resources designed for all levels of musical experience.
- Over 40 interactive resources and activities, optimised for interactive whiteboards.
- Weekly lesson plans for all classes.
- All aspects of the primary school curriculum covered.
- Special courses for resource teachers.
- Downloadable worksheets, posters and books.
- Activities and musical games that teacher and children will love.
Shane Mc Kenna is a musician and music teacher from Monaghan, currently based in Dublin. He studied Music Education and Music Technology in Trinity College Dublin where he became a leading researcher and developer in the area of new musical notation and collaborative music. He has guest lectured in Ireland and abroad based on his work developing new systems of teaching and learning about music, inside and outside the classroom.
Shane hosts CPD courses across Ireland each a year and leads the development of the DabbledooMusic curriculum content.